Berea, Ohio (October 9, 2013) NOSHOK has expanded our level measurement offering with the addition of our 613 Series Cage-Protected Submersible Level Transmitter.
This transmitter is ideal for a wide variety of industrial and municipal liquid level measurement applications, including severe high solids environments such as sewage, lift stations, storm canals, wet wells and slurry tanks where sludge, slurry or turbulence may be present.
The NOSHOK 613 Series Transmitter is welded at both the cap and the base to provide a rugged, tamper-proof seal, and highly accurate, shock resistant, stable performance over long periods of time. Other features and benefits include:
- Standard 1/2″ NPT conduit for attaching lifting rings or mounting brackets
- Advanced diffused semi-conductor or sputtered thin film sensor for maximum stability
- Ranges from 0 inH2O to 50 inH2O through 0 psi to 300 psi (higher ranges available on request)
- Corrosion resistant 316L stainless steel construction
- Reverse polarity protection and short circuit protection are standard
- Optional 5 to 30 Vdc input for 0.5 to 2.5 Vdc output, for low voltage field applications
- Optional integrated temperature measurement (PT100 RTD)
- Other available options include cable clamp, desiccant cartridge, filter element, cable junction box (NEMA 4X), lightning protection and lifting ring