Berea, Ohio (September 22, 2009) NOSHOK now offers a variety of mechanical
temperature measurement solutions, including both Bimetal and Vapor Actuated Remote Thermometers, as well as Thermowells.
The bimetal element is an extremely responsive temperature sensing helix which has been carefully sized, tested, heat-treated and aged to relieve inherent stresses and ensure
continued accuracy. With an accuracy of ±1% Full Scale, Grade A, ASME B40.3, these
thermometers can be used in almost every area of manufacturing, especially suited for industrial
process, petrochemical, food processing, commercial, and wastewater applications. Temperature ranges from -100 to 150 °F through 200 to 1,000 °F, single and dual scales are available.
- Industrial Type—100 Series
- High quality & cost-effective, with 304 stainless steel case and bezel
- 2 and 3 inch sizes - center back connection standard
- Designed for limited space applications, or where a weather-resistant,
tamper-proof case is required
- Instrument Type—300 Series
- Highest quality thermometers available on the market, with corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel case and bezel which provide a hermetic seal to prevent lens fogging and moisture damage
- 3 and 5 inch sizes - center back, bottom connected
- Ideal for construction applications where on-the-job piping requires reading the instrument from different angles
Vapor Actuated Thermometers
Indicates media temperature using a temperature-actuated liquid in the sensing element and a highly accurate, high quality pressure gauge. As the media temperature increases, the
capillary fill fluid vaporizes, increasing pressure in the Bourdon tube to activate the movement and pointer for proper indication.
- Ranges available from -40° to 60 °F/C through 50° to 400 °F/C
- 2, 2-1/2, 3-1/2, 4, and 4-1/2 inch sizes
- Brass or stainless steel case, dry or liquid filled
Recommended wherever the process being measured is under pressure, corrosive,
abrasive, or moving at a high velocity (such as HVAC, petrochemical, and oil & gas
applications), to reduce the possibility of damage to the temperature instrument and
provide operator protection and safety.
- Allows a temperature instrument to be removed and replaced without shutting down and possibly draining the process
- 1/2 inch NPSM instrument connection, 3/4 inch process connection standard
NOSHOK, Inc. is a leading supplier of pressure, level, temperature and force measurement instrumentation, along with needle & manifold valves, serving major industries around the world. Products include pressure gauges, pressure and temperature transmitters, transducers & indicators, pressure switches, needle valves, manifold valves, pressure snubbers, bimetal thermometers, force measurement sensors and diaphragm seals. These products meet and exceed the application requirements of OEM’s and industrial users seeking exceptional quality, reliability and value.